As the world grew into the era of big data, the need for its storage also grew. It was a point of focus and concern for the enterprise industries until 2010. The main focus was on building infrastructure and solutions to store data. Now when the problem of storage has been successfully solved, the focus has shifted to the processing of this big pool of data stored.
Data Science is the secret sauce here. All the ideas which we see in Hollywood sci-fi movies can actually turn into reality by Data Science. Data Science is the future of Artificial Intelligence.
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data in various forms, both structured and unstructured, similar to data mining.
Data science is a “concept to unify statistics, data analysis, machine learning and their related methods” in order to “understand and analyze actual phenomena” with data. It employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the context of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science.
Data Science for High School
Data Science has become highly popular, lot of people are interested in pursuing a career in the field. Data Science is an intriguing subject, it is incredibly stimulating for the mind and a perfect activity for those who like thinking outside the box.
For the same reason, Data Science should be taught at high school level. Young minds can be honed for this skill and prepared for a more complex global environment. The aim of teaching Data Science to teenagers is not just limited to helping them make a career in a steadily growing field but it is also quite nourishing for their brains
Different vendors offers Data Science as a crash, full time course even as a degree but few has been able to break it down to be offered by High School students. To be a Data Scientist one needs to have some essentials including Machine Learning and Programming R
What you’ll learn
- Master Machine Learning on Python & R
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
- Make accurate predictions
- Make powerful analysis
- Make robust Machine Learning models
- Create strong added value to your business
- Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- And lots more
- High school mathematics level.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.