Technical Instructors/Project Associates (MVA)
Locations: Lagos, Abeokuta, Abuja, Kaduna, Portharcort, Calabar
We are looking to recruit young/fresh out of university polytechnic individuals with professional skills/certifications in Ed tech and STEAM background degree backgrounds. Candidates must also have personally developed or acquired business development and executive client relationship skill. The successful candidate must be able to instruct and teach young individuals and also be able to illustrate with creative application suites.
Applicant should be
- Pro-active, resourceful and must be able to carry a class of young individuals along
- Able to work in a team of other Ed Tech /STEAM facilitators or as the job demands
- A team player and readiness to work with command chains is very necessary
- Young, adventurous and forward-thinking ability to research/ develop new course materials
- Knowledge around STEAM and ED TECH ROBOTICS courses affiliated programming and applicable certifications is an advantage
- Work together with resident educational teams, reporting operations and quality assurance reports
- Identifying and prospecting new market , working closely with the assigned business developer
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving desired service level.
- Collate reports and best stories from projects to form evaluations.
- Coordinate the monitoring of programs to access program performance, relevance and effectiveness.
- Present findings in a variety of engaging and clear ways.
- Coordinate the delivery of monitoring, evaluation and learning reporting requirements.
- Adhere to all relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Good Knowledge of Ed Tech
- A Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree from an accredited university
- Great teaching and Communication Skills
- Ability to identify practical and deliverable evaluation plans
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Great Multitasker
- Industry Certification Desirable
Forward your Detailed CV to Careers@merrionltd.com