Centre Managers, Regional Managers (MVA)
Locations: Lagos, Abeokuta, Abuja, Kaduna, Portharcort, Calabar
We are looking to recruit experienced team members who possess professional skills/certifications with a very strong Ed tech and STEAM backgrounds with a comprehensive business development and executive client relationship skill.
Applicant should be
- Pro-active, resourceful and must be able to gather and collate information within a limited time frame
- Able to work in a team and independently as the job demands
- A team player and readiness to work with command chains is very necessary
- Young, adventurous and forward thinking.
- Able to develop and maintain technical communications and business channels
- Coordinate all technical and educational teams, monitoring and reporting weekly operations and quality of service and developing new markets and products
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving desired service level.
- Collate reports and best stories from projects to form evaluations.
- Coordinate the monitoring of programs to access program performance, relevance and effectiveness.
- Present findings in a variety of engaging and clear ways.
- Coordinate the delivery of monitoring, evaluation and learning reporting requirements.
- Adhere to all relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Good Knowledge of Ed Tech
- A Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree from an accredited university
- Great teaching and Communication Skills
- Ability to identify practical and deliverable evaluation plans
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Great Multitasker
- Industry Certification Desirable